Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which game should i get for the xbox 360 battlefield bad company 2 or lost planet 2?

I can only get 1 game for my 18th birthday they both are cool but i don't know what game to pick.Plus i have a regular tv and i want to know how good are the graphics on battlefield bad company 2?Which game should i get for the xbox 360 battlefield bad company 2 or lost planet 2?
I would say Bad Company 2, the campaign is good and the online has longevity to it.
I haven't played Lost Planet 2 so I can't help with that one. I play Bad Company 2 quite regularly, though. The single player campaign is good and a decent length, though not huge. The online multiplayer is competitive but not as frustrating as some games, and the size of the maps/teams allows for some thought and strategy, as well as giving you the chance to vary how you play. If you find yourself with a talkative squad (as I did only a couple of days ago), it's enormous fun. Even without that, I consider it very good.



Graphically, the environments are detailed and largely quite impressive, though the desert ones less so. The character models are fine, but not as well animated as in some games. The sound, which is something I don't usually notice, is outstanding. At one point in the campaign I fired a shot from a sniper rifle into a kind of canyon area, and the sound echoed quite impressively.



In essence, what I'm getting at is I can strongly recommend Bad Company 2. I can't compare it to Lost Planet 2 though, sorry.Which game should i get for the xbox 360 battlefield bad company 2 or lost planet 2?
If you already played modern warefare 2 then don't play bat company 2 because its kinda similar only advantage it has is the ability to destroy your cover so you have no where to hide but its similar to cod:mw2 so don't buy the same game twise.



LOST PLANET 2 is ONLY %26amp; I MEAN only amazing Co-Op you will not survive alone because your ally AI are stupid. The game is amazing if you have a friend to play with you.



check gametrailers review it has only 3 problems simple problems.



1. characters look stupid. on the other hand bat company 2 voice acting is stupid

2.train level is very hard.

3. could never survive without a human co-op friend.



I would advise you to wait for halo reach or gears of war 3.
Bad company 2.



Lost Planet 2 was a bombshell, to many problems with the game...

Including shitty controles, horrible level design and dumb as **** A.I.Which game should i get for the xbox 360 battlefield bad company 2 or lost planet 2?
BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;lost planet 2
Yeah I think BF:BC. I've heard GREAT things about this game. The online play is great! I say go for it
  • harcourt math
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment