Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I run Battlefield Vietnam on Windows 7?

According to Microsoft, Battlefield Vietnam is compatible with my new Windows 7 64x operating system but I can't seem to get it to function. Everything installed great, including patched 1.2 and 1.21, and the application opens normally. However, as soon as the "EA Games" sound starts, the screen goes black and sound stops. It stays this way as long as I leave it. The only way out is to Alt+Tab out then close the Battlefield Application. Any insight for this old game?How do I run Battlefield Vietnam on Windows 7?
Update Microsoft DirectX and make sure you have the latest drivers. Here are more tips on resolving your gaming issues: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo鈥?/a>



Cheers,

taraHow do I run Battlefield Vietnam on Windows 7?
Check you pc can run it: http://systemrequirementslab.com/referre鈥?/a>

You can also right click on the bfv shortcut and choose compatability and run it in XP mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment