Sunday, March 4, 2012

What do I do about the invalid cd key error message in Battlefield 2?

Everytime I try to join a server on Battlefield 2, a pop up says that my cd-key is invalid.What do I do about the invalid cd key error message in Battlefield 2?
I had this same problem, the only thing that would fix it was to uninstall and reinstall the game. You can however save your favorites and configuration settings during this process.
best CD key generator alooot of softwares and games

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AVPB0OA

Report Abuse

What do I do about the invalid cd key error message in Battlefield 2?
Where did you buy the software?

Is it a legal copy?

Some non-reliable software requires a "crack" code, so be sure you follow all instructions it came with. If you bought it online, most likely there will be install instructions, if it was bought at the store, first uninstall the game and exchange it for a new copy.
if your cd-key does not work you and if you just bought it ether you go to the store you bought it from and get a differnt one or you need talk to EA games to get a new key code from themWhat do I do about the invalid cd key error message in Battlefield 2?
that happened to my battlefield 2142. i uninstalled it using revo uninstaller then reinstalled and it worked

No comments:

Post a Comment