Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can I use a macs built in microphone for battlefield 2142 on mac?

In battlefield for mac you can use microphones to talk to each other. Macs come with built in mics so can I use the built in mic to talk to people or do I have to buy a head set or something. If I have to buy one any suggestions?Can I use a macs built in microphone for battlefield 2142 on mac?
Hello spazninja,



I'm not sure of Battlefield 2142, but I've been able to use the built-in mic on my PowerBook using Unreal Tournament 2004. I would use earbuds for better sound and not creating feed-back having the sound and mic so close to each other. It worked fine for me, and no lag (sorry, Funk Doc), so I would imagine it would work fine in Battlefield 2142.



Be sure to assign the built-in mic in your system preferences settings, as well as the game preferences. Have fun.



--RickCan I use a macs built in microphone for battlefield 2142 on mac?
The built-in mic should work. I suggest you use headphones when you play to prevent feedback.



And in case the idiot who answered first sounded credible to you, it being a Mac won't make it lag any more or less than a Windows PC. It's about network speed, not the operating system.Can I use a macs built in microphone for battlefield 2142 on mac?
There shouldn't be any issues. Just turn the video settings down to medium and you should be fine.



if you have to buy one - get a good one, they should all work on a Mac.
yea, but it will probably lag considering it's a mac.



sorry about your luck, hopefully you buy a pc next time. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment