Saturday, March 10, 2012

What are the battlefield 3 default controlls?

I was playing the BETA on xbox 360 and I couldn't figure out the controls because I have never played a battlefield game before. Also, if your good and wan't to help me out a little leave your game tag. Thanks.What are the battlefield 3 default controlls?
X-reload Y switch weapons, A jump, B-action(disarm bomb etc) RB-knife, RT-shoot, Lt-aim down sights, LB throw grenade, right analog stick click-crouch/prone, left analog stick click-sprint, D-pad I think is switching gadgets?What are the battlefield 3 default controlls?
Battlefield 3 Controls (Default) Xbox

Up(D-Pad)_ Flashlight-Laser [On/Off]
Down(D-Pad)_ Fire Select
Left(D-Pad)_ Primary Gadget
Right(D-Pad)_ Secondary Gadget
Y_ Change Weapon
X_ Reload/PickUp
B_ Action
A_ Jump
Left Toggle_ Sprint
Right Toggle_ Stance
RB_ Knife
RT_ Fire Weapon
LB_ Grenade
LT_ Zoom
  • p411
  • happy wheels 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment