Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to tell who is on my squad in battlefield bad company 2 online?

Okay I will admit I stink at these online games so I need some help. I started playing battlefield bad company 2 today and I am having a hard time knowing who is on my side and who isn't. I tried shooting the guys with the blue over them that didn't work then I tried shooting the guys with the yellow and that didn't work. Could someone clarify this for me. I am getting destroyed plus pissing off the other players.How to tell who is on my squad in battlefield bad company 2 online?
they're the green ones not the blue ones and they're the only ones you can talk to :)How to tell who is on my squad in battlefield bad company 2 online?
Your squad members are the ones with the green names and your other team mates are in blue names or might have a blue arrow on top. Enemies have a red arrow or might not have a name from up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment