Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I get into a Battlefield Bad Company 2 game for PC?

I just bought Battlefield BC2 for pc through steam. When ever i go to join game it just sends me to some random private game where I am the only player. Help!!!



I'll rate you top answer and vote you highest!How do I get into a Battlefield Bad Company 2 game for PC?
go into the shop and buy itHow do I get into a Battlefield Bad Company 2 game for PC?
It opens at the close.How do I get into a Battlefield Bad Company 2 game for PC?
Do NOT press "PLAY NOW" it has been broken for pc since forever...





Login, enter your e-mail and password and then your Soldier [assuming you already have this information] Enter, Login %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



Then Go on Server browser and make sure the list (on the right hand side) is clear or just hit RESET and then Press Search/Browse



If it doesn't work go update your punkbuster manually @ http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=su鈥?/a>



Then restart game and try again, Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment