Sunday, March 4, 2012

Battlefield 2142 crashing at start on vista?

I'm trying to run Battlefield 2142 on Vista, but it crashes after turning the screen black for a few seconds. I have patched the game and downloaded the newest drivers. I more then meet the minimum system requirements. Could it have something to do with DirectX?Battlefield 2142 crashing at start on vista?
Reinstall the game. Sometimes a file doesn't get installed properly.Battlefield 2142 crashing at start on vista?
It also depends on the game these days. The older games I hear and heard about dont really work on Vista very well. Works on XP the best but the newer games nowadays that just released works well with Vista. I dont have Vista yet because I am waiting till the bugs get fixed and stuff but that is my best guess tho. Try re-installing your game again and see what happens. How old is the BF 2142 game? How long have it been out and all?
  • pop cap games
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment