Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the recommended video settings for Battlefield 2 with a geforce 7300 gs graphics card?

I was thinking about getting Battlefield 2, so i downloaded the demo. I was shocked at how bad the graphics were and it was lagging like crazy. I see some people saying on some blogs that they can play the game on max settings with this card? Is it possible, if it isn't what settings should i play it on?What is the recommended video settings for Battlefield 2 with a geforce 7300 gs graphics card?
BF2 takes a lot of power to run smoothly. I have a 7800GS card in my system, and I have all the effects on but don't play at the super high resolutions. Your CPU must be strong. At least 2GHZ. And RAM is super important. I have 2GB of good quality RAM. So, its not just the videocard, but the total system that you need. Especially the cpu, ram, and videocard setup. What is the recommended video settings for Battlefield 2 with a geforce 7300 gs graphics card?
It could be that you don't have enough memory. If your running Vista you need at least 1GB of mem.
  • jdm
  • postal insurance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment