Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the criteria for getting rank and promotions in Battlefield 2?

I've had Battlefield 2 for quite awhile now, but I just recently made an online account and I'm eager to get awards and promotions; however, my BFHQ isn't recording my time or awards. It states that I last played my account they day I made it over a month ago, but I have been playing online ever since. I know that in order to get awards you need to play on ranked servers and I have gotten awards in-game (such as airborne and spec ops awards), but they're not being recorded. Any comments or suggestions? Also, do you have to play on ranked servers in order to get points for promotions?What is the criteria for getting rank and promotions in Battlefield 2?
Play Ranked Games to go up ranks. The more kills you get during a round increases your score. but to earn medals you have to perform certain tasks. like... snipe 5 people without reloading. Once you have a certain amount of score followed by the required amount of medals. THEN you will go up ranks. Xbox Live Name: TwistedwithWhat is the criteria for getting rank and promotions in Battlefield 2?
You are probably playing a private ranked server. you will have to go online to check your stats

Report Abuse

  • christian bookstore
  • dragon age ii
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment