Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I start my Battlefield 2 demo for PC?

I finished downloading the demo version of Battlefield 2 and when I try to start up the program the screen turns black for 1-2 seconds and then it shows my desktop wallpaper and nothing happens. Please help me out if you know whats wrong. Maybe it's because I don't have enough graphic space on my desktop, but I'm not sure.How can I start my Battlefield 2 demo for PC?
This used to happen to me alot. The reasons I can figure for it happening are as follows:



1) Sometimes the folder you are sending it to is bugged or has cross-referenced resources and is glitched so the game won't work right because the resources are incorrectly allocated to run the game

2) Your cache or temporary or stored files is too large meaning that you need to delete some unnecessary files to free up space for the game

3) Your RAM and/or graphics card are not sufficient to run the game

4) The most common reason I had for my game not working is that I deleted some files not realizing what they did or how they were linked to other files and it ended up turning off some of the graphics drivers that run my game. Since your screen is going black I assume that the game is attempting to run but the graphics card won't process the information correctly. I'd suggest either cleaning up the files around the graphics card or buying a new one.How can I start my Battlefield 2 demo for PC?
This happened to me. sounds like your video card isnt one of the video cards supported by BF2. check to make sure your video card is one of the supported cards. but thats what happened exactly to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment