Saturday, February 25, 2012

Do I need to have battlefield bad company to get what happens in the second one?

If I haven't played the first battlefield bad company will I know what is happening in battlefield bad company two? If I don't I will buy the second one and play it on xbox live waiting for Halo Reach to come out! So I can't wait for halo reach it is going to bethe best game in history in my opinion!Do I need to have battlefield bad company to get what happens in the second one?
I would say no. There is a story to the first one but if you played the second one u would pretty much know whats going on. Its a shooter so you will have fun knowing the story or not. I definently recommend the second one over the first one. The graphics got even better and so did the online play. I've bought many games before that is the second version to the first. I caught on very quickly. As you probably will too if you get battlefield bad company 2 instead of the first. Hope that helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment