Saturday, February 25, 2012

How long will the Battlefield Veterans page take to update?

I noticed that the veterans page for Battlefield is updating. I checked last night and it was updating, and right now it is still updating on their site. How long will it take for it to be done updating?How long will the Battlefield Veterans page take to update?
Every time someone asks how long it will take to finish,EA adds on another hour.So at this rate,it will be finished two generations from now.Our grandchildren are going to LOVE having functioning veterans status!How long will the Battlefield Veterans page take to update?
i know its starting to piss me of, i finally got my ea account to link with my gamertag, and the stupid website is down

Report Abuse

How long will the Battlefield Veterans page take to update?
P.S.-I did NOT touch FNV's penis.He must of had a very vivid dream/fantasy about it,but it never actually happened.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment