Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best battlefield game community?

Hi,



I'm wondering which is the best gaming community for the battlefield games series, especially the Bad Company 2 which is upcoming. I want to know and join their forums and meet people that enjoy the same game...



Thanks!What is the best battlefield game community?
Hi dude,



I had the same question when I heard about Battlefield Games, then by chance it happened to me to come across http://battlefieldnation.com This website will provide a great solution for Bad Company 2 game. As I heard from the admin, it will regroup all the major clans, and they offer private forums for yours if you want!What is the best battlefield game community?
The best place to go is the BF:BC/BC2 official forums. Plus, you can track your BF stats on the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment