Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I gain levels in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta?

K so in the battlefield bad company 2 beta, I can't gain any levels to get more equipment. At the end of each game, I just see the points I earned but it says I got 0 kills/death and 0 everything else and I don't get any points. Yet, I see people in the beta with higher level guns which means they can level. How do they do it?How do I gain levels in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta?
Its simple. You kill, you get points. You even get points for things people in your squad do and for kills by a tank if you are the passenger. I think you might have a glitch or a bug. Report it if yiu can. I played for 4 hours today and only got to level 9 :( oh well it is my first time. BTW is your beta for the PS3 or is there a BC2 for the 360.How do I gain levels in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta?
killing, kill assists, head shotss, healing teammates, destroying enemy vehicles etc... gets you points. maybe your problem has to do with the fact that the game isn't released yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment